Be proud of who you are and show the world your support of the LGBTQIA community by wearing this colorful accessory.
Rainbow heart enamel pin for your colorful collection. This pin is heart shaped with the LGBTQ flag colors. Be proud of who you are and show the world your support of the LGBTQIA community by wearing this colorful accessory.
Creative Rainbow Love Pins Brooches LGBT Design Metal Badges Gay Lesbian Pride Lapel Pin Jewelry GiftsBisexual pin heart flag as the perfect decoration for your bags / clothes or whatever you have in mind. This pin is heart shaped with the Pink Purple and Blue bi flag colors. Be proud of who you are and show the world your support of the Bi community by wearing this colorful accessory.
- NZME pulls racist article and bans Michael Bassett 04/03/2021Mediawatch - An article published in the Northland Age newspaper on Tuesday and on the New Zealand Herald website has been withdrawn after it was condemned as racist.
- Google won't use other web tracking tools after phasing out cookies 04/03/2021Google will not build or use alternative tools to track web browsing traffic once it begins phasing out existing technology from its Chrome browser next year, the company says.
- Racist John Banks Magic Talk broadcast was 'organisational failure' - MediaWorks 26/02/2021MediaWorks has admitted a racist on-air exchange between John Banks and a caller on Magic Talk breached broadcasting standards - and it represented an "organisational and editorial failure".
- Facebook to reverse news ban on Australian news sites 23/02/2021Facebook will walk back from its block on Australian news sites, after a backlash to its response to proposed media bargaining laws that would force major tech giants to pay news outlets for their content.
- Facebook has pulled the trigger on news content - and possibly shot itself in the foot 18/02/2021Opinion: Facebook's move is either a last-ditch attempt to gain concessions in Australia's legislation or a simple cut-and-run, writes Diana Bossio for The Conversation.
- Facebook unrepentant as Prime Minister dubs emergency services block 'arrogant' 18/02/2021Facebook's head of policy in the Asia-Pacific argues it was the government's proposed law that pushed them to "inadvertently" block emergency services pages during bushfire season.
- Facebook to restrict sharing or viewing Australian and international news content 17/02/2021The move is in response to proposed laws in Australia that would force tech companies to pay for news content.
- Australia's Seven West Media strikes deal with Google for news 15/02/2021It comes as the government pushes ahead with a law that would force the internet giant to pay media companies for content
- Mediawatch: Telco unveils ethical advertising policy amid talkback turmoil 14/02/2021Vodafone was quick to pull advertising from Magic Talk after a recent racist outburst sparked outrage.
- Public interest journalism gets $55 million boost 11/02/2021The government is pumping $55 million into public interest journalism over the next three years.